The Camera System Operator - NECTEL, s.r.o. is responsible for the processing of personal data under Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter GDPR) and Act 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts. Our data protection rules are in compliance with the applicable data protection law.
- Personal data administrator – the operator is the company that determines the purpose and means of processing personal data:
Business name: NECTEL, spol. s r.o.
Address: Hrachová 18D, 821 05 Bratislava
Company ID: 31 362 141
VAT ID: 2020319730
VAT Reg. no.: SK2020319730
- Person concerned – natural persons staying at the monitored premises
- List of personal data processed by the operator: personal data - video recordings of natural persons and their actions in the monitored premises.
- Purposes of the processing of personal data (personal data may not be further processed in a way that is incompatible with these purposes): protection of property of the company or health of persons staying at the monitored premises, detection of crime
- The legal basis for the provision of data – Art. 6, par. 1, letter f) of the GDPR (operator's legitimate interest)
- The company has entrusted the responsible person with the protection of personal data (in case of questions, you can contact the person via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).
- Retention period of personal data - personal data mentioned above are stored max. 90 days, then it is automatically deleted.
a) IT administration services
b) management and maintenance of the CCTV system
- Public institutions such as administrative authorities, courts or law enforcement bodies will only be provided with personal data in a legally permitted scope.
- Data protection at the operator: we take technical and organizational security measures to protect your data from unwanted access to the greatest extent possible. Video recordings are only accessible to authorized operators who are instructed to process and protect such personal data.
- The processing of personal data is carried out within the Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area. The processing of personal data in the territory of a third country may be carried out only with the consent of the operator and subject to the specific conditions laid down in the GDPR.
- Proper processing of your personal data is for NECTEL, s.r.o. important and its protection is a matter of course. You may exercise the following rights when we process your personal data:
a) Right of access: the data subject shall have the right to obtain a confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations, where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling. You have the right to request copies of processed personal data unless this act has adverse effects on the rights of other natural persons,
b) Right to rectification: you shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you,
c) Right to erasure: you shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay in the event the requirements under GDPR are met (in particular if the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, he personal data have been unlawfully processed. The right to erasure shall not apply, in particular, when the processing of personal data is necessary for the purposes of proving, applying or defending the legal rights of the operator or third parties),
d) Right to restriction of processing: you shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing if the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, the processing is unlawful, the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims,
e) Right to object: you shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you. The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data of the Slovak Republic or with another competent supervisory authority, especially if it is assumed that there has been a breach in processing of personal data.
Contact for exercising the above rights: if you contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at Nectel, spol. s r.o., Hrachova 18D, 821 05 Bratislava, we will store the data you have provided us (your e-mail address, your name, surname and your telephone number) to answer your questions. or to meet your request. Data will be erased if it is no longer necessary for the purpose of processing, or we will restrict its processing if there is a legal obligation to store it. We will provide you with the information on the measures taken regarding the adopted measures as soon as possible, but not later than within one month. If necessary, and given the complexity and number of requests, we are entitled to extend this period to two months. We will inform you on the possible extension of this period including the reasons for doing so.